Surgical procedures are associated with swelling during three or four days. a bruse can be associated with the phenomenon. It disapears whinin few days.
After surgery :
- do not make any mouth rinse.
- apply three times a day pure chlorexidine with a around the scar and the stiches.
- take 500mg paracetamol one hour after surgeryand follow up 500mg every 4 hours for a day.
- do not bed on the side of the surgery to avoid swelling.
- put some ice in a plastic bag and this bag in towelon the cheek or the area concerned with the surgery.